Sunday, September 25, 2005

Episode 1 is out. We talked a shitload more than we planned on, and we don't know if that's a good thing yet. Let us know.
dropshock@gmail.com

Here is a link to that ODDBALL machinima, found over at Halo.Bungie.org

You can click on the image for a link to the game stats on Bungie.net


This is the Coagulation (that Derek kept calling "Blood Gulch" during the show!)match where the kid screwed up my escape with the flag, and I died by the rocks. Please notice how much running around inside the enemy base like an asshole.



Ascension. Note the long span of inactivity where we were camping. I was like a rabid monkey sitting there waiting for those guys to come out - Derek had to keep me on a leash.



It's Terminal! I held the joint down with the Wraith. It's what I do.



Backwash. We just got destroyed. Not even remotely dignified!